LUXURY CONTEMPORARY LIVING IN THE HEART OF TERRELL HILLS
New Home ready for move-in on premier lot in Terrell Hills. Please call our offices at 210-798-2272 for additional details about this incredible home. We would love to discuss this homes endless luxury amenities with you.
Current plans for this home include:
Architectural and Design Features
- Classic Style Architecture
- Beautiful treed lot on .33 Acres in the heart of Terrell Hills
- 4,816 square feet
- 4 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, 1 half bath
- Exterior is hand troweled stucco
- Composition dimensional shingle roof
- Spacious open floor plan with dramatic beamed ceiling in living room
- Generous living and dining areas perfect for relaxing with family or hosting guests
- 10-foot ceiling or higher throughout 1st floor
- 8-foot raised-panel, solid core interior doors throughout home
- Custom designed mahogany stained front door
- Lincoln bronze aluminum clad wood windows with beautiful wood interior, low maintenance aluminum clad exteriors and dual insulated Low E glass
Kitchen, Dining Room, Butlers Bar, Study and Laundry
- Kitchen opens up to a spacious living room with wood burning masonry fireplace
- Kitchen island designed for entertaining with wrap around seating on 3 sides
- High-performance kitchen features commercial grade, built-in appliances, 36” Thermador gas range, 48” Thermador built in refrigerator/freezer, separate 30” Thermador oven and Whirlpool microwave, and Thermador dishwasher. Custom vent hood with detailed tile backsplash. Porcelain farm sink in kitchen and butlers bar.
- Kitchen countertops are Misty Carrera Quartzite, solid wood cabinets with self-closing drawers and doors, satin brass hardware and plumbing fixtures throughout kitchen and wet bar
- Walk-in pantry to include a built-in appliance area
- Dining room ceiling is 11-foot with crown molding and a beautiful two-tiered chandelier
- Private desk area located off kitchen with convenient drop off entry to outside
- Butlers bar to include ice machine and beverage center. Backsplash is a mirrored bevel subway tile.
- Separate study on 1st floor with double doors for privacy, custom built-in shelves and a decorative light fixture
- Laundry room includes custom cabinetry, natural stone tile flooring and quartz countertops, a deep utility sink with pull out spray faucet, and chrome hardware
Master Suite, Secondary Bedrooms and Bath Features
- Master Suite located on 1st floor
- Dramatic spa like master bathroom. Includes spacious walk in tile shower with frameless glass door and Bianco Carrara Polished Marble flooring, ceiling, shower walls and bench. Mirabelle undermount soaking tub with air jets and stone slab surround, double under mount sinks with natural stone tops and custom cabinetry.
- Spacious custom built master walk-in closet with adjustable shelving, custom built island and a 12-foot ceiling
- All secondary bedrooms feature private baths with walk-in closets. Bathrooms feature natural stone countertops and flooring, under mount sinks and custom cabinetry.
Other Quality Features
- Wood floors with wide planks throughout main living areas on 1st floor
- Custom cabinetry with solid hardwood raised-panel door
- Pre-wired for audio in great room, dining room, master bedroom and patio. Pre-wired for alarm system throughout
- Structured multimedia/telecommunications CAT5 wiring and control center for digital broadband access, computers, telephones, satellite and cable television
- Decorative light fixtures throughout home
- Expansive sliding door opening to covered brick patio and outdoor kitchen and living space with brick flooring
- 2 car attached garage with finished interiors
- Concrete driveway with guest parking
- Game/media room located on the 2nd floor
- Energy efficient features installed throughout including high efficiency heat pumps with variable speed fans, multiple-zone air conditioning with digital programmable thermostats, and the industry’s highest R-value foam insulation
- Fully landscaped yard with programmable irrigation system and 6' wood fencing around backyard area
Elevation, Floorplan and Price are Subject to Change.
Square Footage is Approximate.